Friday, September 26, 2014

YamaSinde!

Hello there! How do you think of my blog? Well,I'm pretty proud of it.
 In this blog,I will post almost about anything: food,movies,games,stories,anyhing!

 About the term YamaSinde:
 There's a reason behind this odd naming,

 Yama comes from the word Yamada,my fake name(no really,I'm not even Japanese)

Sinde, is just a play of words on my real name which actually is a city name (not telling ya)
 Just telling you, I also work together with another blog, Burpth's Amazing Life,see me there too! You'd better credit me,eh Jason?

Also, I am from Indonesia, a beautiful archipelago in South East Asia. Look for it on your map, and come to our fascinating islands there! Take example the Lost Heaven, Bali!
And because I am from Asia, please excuse my lame English :3

Well,that's it,just enjoy my blog! :))

 Those who know my real name,just shut your mouths



 

 

 

 











2 comments:

Unknown said...

Troll ok i credit ya :v

Unknown said...

mbeeek *cameo kambing*

Post a Comment