Monday, September 29, 2014

Humming in the Living Room

I just got moved in to my new house and I was packing my things inside my new house. The previous owner said that the living room in this house is haunted. As a curious man, I decided to investigate the room after I have finished moving my things inside my new house.

Time passed, and all my items have finally moved in. I sat on the sofa which I put in the middle of the living room. I sat there just for a few minutes, until I heard a slow humming voice, just on the corridor. I sat there,still listening, and very aware that I am living in this house alone. The humming got even louder and louder and I realized that it was a girls's humming. Pretty much scared, I read a holy bible aloud. To my surprise, it worked. The humming went away and didn't come back at that time.

After that day, every time I sat there, the humming always start from the corridor, being louder and louder at every time. The humming always seem to come every time I get to drowned in something I do, like reading, or watching TV. And when I realized the humming, I always read the bible which I have always put beside my chair on a little table.

One day, about a month after moving to my new house, I knew from my friend that my favorite band finally releases a new song album. This band has been vacuum for about 5 months, with no sign of them anywhere. I immediately go to a music store and bought that album. I got home, sat on my living room, put my headphones on, and started listening.

The songs were amazing, I was so drowned in it and I didn't even realize what has happened around myself. Satisfied enough, I opened my headphones.

There was a humming near my left ear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story is not real and did not happened to me. The "I" here is fictional. Thank you (>w<)

0 comments:

Post a Comment