Friday, September 26, 2014

The truth behind Spongebob Squarepants?

Who doesn't know the seven deadly sins? For those who don't,here are the list:
 Gluttony: that's the sin for someone who eats a lot,a whole lot
 Envy: this is the sin caused by jealousy
 Lust: I don't get this one yet,but this is caused by a very strong sexual desire
 Greed : this is caused by intense and selfish desire towards something
 Wrath: The sin of anger
 Sloth: the sin of laziness
 Pride: the sin of being overly proud of something

 Something struck my mind yesterday whole I was watching Spongebob Squarepants.They all represent all of the 7 deadly sins o_O

Squidward is anger : he gets mad at everything around him,no explanation needed
Mr.Krabs goes for Greed: no explanation needed too
Gary goes Gluttony : he eats anything, and ran away once, when he was forgotten to be fed by Spongebob
Plankton is envy : he envies almost everything, especially Krusty Krab
Sandy is pride : she goes overly proud of her hometown, which makes her prideful
Patrick is definitely sloth : he does nothing, just stupid,pointless things. Totally lazy to me.
Lust is Spongebob : now,this is the one that I don't understand,maybe because he loves everything?Maybe?No?



That's all from me and my theories.
I'm scared of watching that now.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment